Peugeot Forums banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks, we did that and it actually "worked". He became the message "no update needed". I am really confused now... in his system the iMX version is: x0401074_200326_19.1E028.5. How do i find out, if the update 4_085_19.1E028.5 has anything to do with it? I mean yeah, the last digits are exactly the same but I can still not understand how this versions system works (sorry for my poor knwoledge but I am used to work with SMEGs and NACs).
That is the latest version. The last digits indicate that. Also 85C means the latest version. I had 84C prior updating.

·
Registered
1 Posts
You can't install the "C" version (or the "A" version for that matter). Those letters just identify the hardware you have.

If you originally had two different RCC Wave 2 systems, one with the "A" letter and another with the "C" letter, you can update both systems with the same firmware update, but you'll keep those letters through updates:

• 071A -> 072A -> 073A -> ... -> 076A;
  • 071C -> 072C -> 073C -> ... -> 076C.
Edit:
It's exactly the same for the RCC Wave 3 systems, where the version have an "8" in the second digit: 08xA or 08xC in the example above.
Hi
In this way, can I activate the Park Assistant feature, which is closed in my country?

·
Registered
819 Posts
No, you can't install other firmware if it isn't for your system. And the Park Assist feature needs extra hardware.

·
Registered
1 Posts
No, you can't install other firmware if it isn't for your system. And the Park Assist feature needs extra hardware.
Dear rui.saraiva ,
I have the same question with @xaerofarb , you say Park Assist needs extra hardware but our Rifter cars is actually GT-Line pack of these cars at the same time having extras of totally 12 parking sensors + visio park1 with 180 degree view + lane keeping + blind spot monitoring + adaptive cruise control with acc stop + Automatic Emergency Braking System (AEBS2) and so on .
someone in facebook group ( his nick name arrow wang ) makes park assist feature enabled with diagbox Lexia3 by connecting to car from obd socket . Our cars with less extras equipped in other countries all have the park assist both in mauel gearboxes or automatics . we saw and have the videos whose enabled the auto park function on their cars and working perfectly .
if there is a way to enable this function and you help as we will be so greatful .
thank you so much ..

61 - 64 of 64 Posts