Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To get around the problem of the standard media panel shutting down and to generally update the car I am looking to replace the standard system with the ZWNAV system I my 2010 407 SW. Does anyone have any experience with this , or another replacement.
TIA

Attachments

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I looked into getting one myself, however I did some reading, a lot of people were having issues with the parking sensors. If you ever push that sensor off button on the centre console..... it would essentially break the BSI (to fix, need to remove a chip from it and re-code it) and your parking sensors would then stop working :-/

Scared me enough to not try it! I am currently working on a different method but it's taking time to put together. Once done, I will hopefully get a tutorial out.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I was looking at this for a 7" touchscreen someone bodged into my 55 plate x line, not sure how good they are, reckons can keep steering control and reversing sensors on 407

·
Registered
121 Posts
By the way, I'm not selling these or have any association with the company, just something I was looking at

1 - 5 of 5 Posts