Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Hopefully I can get some help on this one as I'm off the road as of an hour ago. Ok basically when I try to start the car all the electrics come on no problem but that's it nothing else happens the engine doesn't even try and turn over no clicks or bangs. It had happened before in some way that is, when I turned the key it would pause for maybe 1 or 2 seconds then start as normal. Oh yeah those that haven't heard me give out about my car yet it's a 607 v6 3.0 petrol 2001. My first instinct tells me a starter solenoid, or ignition problem. Any ideas would be much appriciated.

P.s I am getting rid of this car as soon as I can afford to, it has broken my heart and the bank once too many times.

If I can offer advice to anyone interested in buying one it would be to please reconsider and get a 406 diesel or something my car has 105k on it now and I have never in my life heard of anybody that has had a car break down as much as this, regardless of age or make.

Thanks,

Tony.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi again,

Just letting you know I have figures out it is the starter motor, a quick tap of a hammer and off she went. I know it's only a short term solution and I need to replace it asap but at least I'm driving again.

Thanks,

Tony.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts