Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Wrote on here a couple of months ago in relation to having issues with the EGR Valve on my Xsara Picasso, again sorry for posting here this part of the forum gets a lot more views then the parts below.

I have successfully blanked the egr valve, after a couple of hours of removing engine mounts etc have finally done it - however, the issue I now have is that there is an ESP/ASR Warning Message displayed when the car is started and the DTC for EGR Sensor A - Circuit Low, is illuminated?

Can anyone point me in the right direction on what to do to get the warning message / light taken out.

Thank you

Richard

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have Lexia/PP/Diagbox and plugged in this evening, I run a 'Global Test' fault coming from ABS system - Permanent Live/Remote ECU Communication issue - no signal sent/received - something a long those lines, and I cannot clear the fault, any advice what this could be? I have looked in the Engine Bay to find a spare sensor cable if thats what you would call it coming off the wiring for the EGR, and Fuel Filter - I can take a pic if needed to any ideas if it would be used and if so where would it go I can not find any where obvious.

The EGR as well I have run actuator tests on it this evening, nothing, no clicking, tests says Passed - but theres no noises or anything coming from it, so guess its a fail and a secound hand EGR valve is required.

I did try re-learning the EGR this evening, however, issue I have is that it says that the BSI has an error returning information on LEXIA any chance could help with this issue as would like to give a shot at relearning the OLD EGR valve if that could be the issue that it has been unplugged for a while since blanking.

Also to top it all off - have had a remap done today :)

Hope you guys can help - as youve already assisted loads.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts