Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Puggers, Got a dip bulb not working, and looking to replace all my headlights with Xenon superbright 100w bulbs, what do reckon on them??? advice please
ebay link below
:Dhttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290697793955?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

·
Registered
14,272 Posts
100 Watt dips are not legal.

Overbright headlights blind other drivers

if you cant see don't drive at night

My eyes hurt because of these lights I used to enjoy night driving I now hate it

Rant over !!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the rant reliable :confused::confused:
Did not know 100w dip were illegal, no wonder they are advertised as bright??
Might try the 55w bulbs?:)

·
5,651 Posts
Double the watts is also double the amps. There have been cars where 100w bulbs melt wiring or burn out fuse and lamp holders, also known to melt headlamps if plastic lenses etc

·
Super Moderator
1,747 Posts
Nightbreakers ae the job imo. Although I'm running hids atm, also not 100% legal, but they're 35w and I have projector headlights. Hids in reflector lights are very anti-social.

·
Super Moderator
1,747 Posts
Nigbreakers £9.49 on amazon with free delivery! :thumb:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I bought 55w xenon bulbs on fleabay, and fitted yesterday, not really about them? although whiter light does not seem that the light goes as far!! especially as such a pain to fit!!!! :nod::nod:

·
Registered
11 Posts
tried xenon lamps myself, whilst not a waste of money the improvement was marginal.

let me know how the nightbusters go if you try them please. thinking of fitting front driving lamps myself

1 - 15 of 15 Posts