Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I find my headlights not really giving very good light.

How is it with the xenons, might the lighting performance reduce by age?

C

·
0 Posts
Agree with David, after his recommendation of the Philips xtreme vision bulbs I bought a set. To be honest I didn't notice a difference at first but mostly driving at dusk. Tested them properly at midnight the other day and they are brilliant like having full beam on all the time.

Trying a set of these either in full beam or wife's car next http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Ring-H7-XENON-ULTIMA-Max-Car-Hedlamp-Headlight-Halogen-Gas-Bulbs-120-/400354946899?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5d3703af53

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok.

Just for info, my car has factory fitted Xenons, so I suppose those H7 ones will not fit.

Am I right the xenon bulb I'm after has D2S socket? (Just so I won't order anything wrong)

Seem like Xenon lamps has a life span of about 2-3000hours, and light will reduce quite a lot after this limit.

Agree with David, after his recommendation of the Philips xtreme vision bulbs I bought a set. To be honest I didn't notice a difference at first but mostly driving at dusk. Tested them properly at midnight the other day and they are brilliant like having full beam on all the time.

Trying a set of these either in full beam or wife's car next New Ring H7 XENON ULTIMA Max Car Hedlamp Headlight Halogen Gas Bulbs +120% | eBay

·
Registered
1,019 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, I think I'll get the 6000K ones though, they are supposed to be even more bright white, not that it matters too much, it's just a daily driver :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts