Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys. I aplogise for taking so long, its all because i didnt really have time or the weather was too bad so i finally took the picture of how it looks in the car. Re-wrapped it like 2 weeks ago and the new colour is Grey Carbon. In my opinion looks a lot better and when you are in the car it just feels better :D

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Can I ask how much the stuff was and do you use a heat gun?
The film was £9 from ebay i think and still got a lot of left & yes i did use a heatgun. Had to get one because after i almost burnt mums hairdryer she wasnt really happy :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great job on that, I'm not 100% sold on the colour and that's what stopping me doing mine, I've tested the heaters with so many different colour and I'm really liking maroon, but my cars green :(
I dont think you should be too worried about the colours unless you are making a show car. The most imprtant thing is that you have to like it, you are one that is going to drive the car :thumb::D

·
Registered
90 Posts
That's a good effort mate. :thumb:

I've done a few bits on the motorbike, but they were quite easy shapes - the centre console has a few tight corners!

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
Looks good i did this with my focus a while back with black carbon, looks class as its a silver car with black interior so it looks awesome with black carbon. I got some of that 3M film from ebay turned out there was a supplier near to me in cramlington. He gave a little yokal discount lol really easy to do a hair dryer or heat gun on low and a good sharp knife and your sorted but yeah that looks good wish i did my 307 when i had it lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
556 Posts
Looking tidy mate i had my first go of it few months back, got some arches in fibreglass but i wanted to copy the texture of the bumpers and not have spray painted ones lol.
I find the film is easy to do and i used a cheapo hair drier too.

Its nice to take the bits off the car and go in the house get a brew and take your time.
Kind of like man knitting.
:lol:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looking tidy mate i had my first go of it few months back, got some arches in fibreglass but i wanted to copy the texture of the bumpers and not have spray painted ones lol.
I find the film is easy to do and i used a cheapo hair drier too.

Its nice to take the bits off the car and go in the house get a brew and take your time.
Kind of like man knitting.
:lol:
Well done, yours look really nice. Im thinking about getting the door mouldings off and wrapping them in blue or carbon blue so its going to be the car colour (now they are black) so yeah just need to talk to dad now :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts