Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Peugeot expert tepee vagabond
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening,

There are 3 upgrades to my 2009 Expert tepee that I'd like to do. if all 3 are possible, i'd happily purchase the cable and install diagbox. If only one is possible, i'd travel to the nearest member with a working diagbox setup:
1. retrofit cruise control
2. activate daytime running light
3. directional fog light or whatever that is called - useful in the winter navigating country lanes...

I've read lots of forum post about cruise control and I'm aware of the advice to get the stalk without the speed limiter.
Daytime running light enabled should give me back full backlight on the satnav/media screen during day time. At the moment, manually switching on the dipped beam dims that panel which is quite annoying.

Thank you for your suggestion

·
8,878 Posts
If the functions are available in your BSI/Fusebox and the engine ECU is not one of the locked kind then yes diagbox should enable the features

·
Registered
221 Posts
Looks like you did the same as I did a few weeks ago, posted in the Partner section by mistake.
Cruise Control should be possible, in fact the limiter may also be possible too.
Like Windy says, some ECUs are locked to prevent this upgrade but there may be a way around that by using. You need to read the thread that I posted in about this, it's not in the Expert section but -> here
I suggest that you have a good read before starting off on this, do so at your own risk.

FOGs & DRLs, I doubt it.

·
Registered
Peugeot expert tepee vagabond
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You need to read the thread that I posted in about this, it's not in the Expert section but -> here
I suggest that you have a good read before starting off on this, do so at your own risk.
Thank you, I've starter reading your thread. Much appreciated

1 - 4 of 4 Posts