Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this forum and I'm all about sorting my own car problems out myself but am a amature at this stuff, has anyone got a PDF copy of the Haynes manual or know anywhere that's useful, thank you

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
The best manual for your Peugeot is the Peugeot Service Box and SEDRE (wiring manual). There are several ways to get hold of it, but I recommend the emanual. Do not click the blue panels at the top of the page, just scroll down for £9.99 offerings.

You get the full information for all the models listed, whichever model you order.

·
Registered
108 Posts
The best manual for your Peugeot is the Peugeot Service Box and SEDRE (wiring manual). There are several ways to get hold of it, but I recommend the emanual. Do not click the blue panels at the top of the page, just scroll down for £9.99 offerings.

You get the full information for all the models listed, whichever model you order.
all ready got that, I'm more into the diagnostic stuff as i have my own reader, just looking for somewhere that i can now understand the PO420 code i got an lean to rich sensor fail..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts