Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Wondering if anyone can please point me in the direction of a paper manual for a 407 V6 3.0l (or if not an electronic comprehensive equivalent), I'm looking at buying a 2004 model here in Australia. Haven't been able to find a Haynes manual for it...

Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Unfortunately haynes don't do one covering the 3L V6 but you can get a copy of the workshop manual electronically. It is a bit of a pain as it has to run on a virtual machine but it is the full manual that Peugeot use.
Will dig out the website for you. You get it as a download but it is advisable to order the dvd backup copy as well

·
Registered
3 Posts
The website I bought mine from was

www.emanualonline.com

Its a big download and time consuming to install but worth it. As i say its best to get a backup disc as well

Mine came on 2nr Dual Layer DVD's

Hope this of help

·
Registered
2 Posts
V6 Workshop Manual

2007 Peugeot 407 2.7 V6 TDi Diesel, SW.

Hi, I tried emanualsonline. After loading the software ( e.g. via CDs) and 35 emails over two weeks, I failed to retrieve any information on Service Intervals and related instructions. Today emanualsonline refunded my £9.99payment through PayPal. So rest assured I have given up with this option.
Can anyone assist-in pointing me in the direction of a Haynes type manual, hardcopy - electronic - online or otherwise, for servicing of this engine & car please ? Thanks in advance, Buzz.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts