Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all came home from shopping fine in my 307 hdi 2ltr 52 plate turned the engine off locked up 2hrs later went to go back out wont start all clocks have reset then selfs ie time date etc just turning over but wont fire ? HELP !!! AND NO CODES ?

·
Registered
165 Posts
have you tries a bsi reset...

The very first step is to unplug the diagnostic tool from the vehicle.
Make sure all the gadgets are switched off, the driver’s window lowered down and open the bonnet.
Then close all the doors and take off the key from ignition.
After a 3 minute interval, unplug the vehicle’s battery terminals and wait for a further 15 seconds.
Attach back the battery terminals and give a 10 second pause making sure the doors are closed.
Turn the side lights on.(through the drivers window)
Now turn the engine on and inspect the system functioning.
Press and hold down the lock button on the key for 10 seconds.
Check the central locking system by unlocking and locking the door consecutively.
Turn the engine on again and finish inspecting the system.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi all thanks for the input but it seams ok again lol. i went out with the wife's key and it fired up first turn switched it off and locked her up then try ed my key and guess wot nothing wouldn't work again so toyed wife's key fine so i take it these keys are coded and mine is funked lol cheers anyway guys i like the bsi trick thou don't think i would remember all that lol have to get the printer out good tip thou thanks.

cheers and merry Christmas all pete

1 - 5 of 5 Posts