Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Peugeot 307, 2006 anti theaf
After repairing the ignition lock and assembly in the car, appeared to me the error on the screen. Anti theaf .... car does not start. Both keys are correct and tested. All wires connected as they were. The lock was blocked and I was repaired. Auto have not connecting the diagnosis. What could it be?
thanks to suggestions ...
I was able to re-synchronize the remote, the ignition and press the remote control. So the car is identified key ...

·
Registered
4,780 Posts
That does not say car is identifying key

After trying yo start turn ignition off and leave key in and open drivers door, does it beep to say key is in ignition

·
Registered
60 Posts
If the remote lock works that's the pcb in the key. Now as the previous post does it beep for the chip in the key?
The sensor for that is the ring around the key lock. Have you damaged that?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The lock is taken off and back mounted on the spot. Today, however, the car has to come to the workshop to test with diagnostics. I have not tried the key and open the door because I have to go by the car. I do not understand why it is paired, or synchronized remote, it means that he recognized transponder ...

·
Registered
15,147 Posts
2 problems here you are confusing what paired means and you have not given detail regarding key

was the key AND barrel changed and if so did you swap the blade to the replacement barrel into original key or did you swap the circuit boards over please answer these before going off to test things as im pretty sure i know whats wrong :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not buying a new barrel, already repaired old. Both keys now regularly turn. Both Transponders are tested and correct. The remote did not work because it is too long been divorced without batteries. Synchronize the remote in the ignition was successful and he works. But the car still wont start.

·
Registered
15,147 Posts
So you have NOT changed the barrel you have repaired and replaced the same barrel and keys.

resyncing the keys is not anything to do with starting it only syncronizes the remote locking.

Have you replaced the decoder ring round the barrel after replacing it and if so have you remembered to plug it back into the comm unit.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Do you have access to peugeot planet.
It's now I guess down to if the BSI sees the key code and it doesn't recognise it or if maybe the sensor ring isn't reading the key codes.BSI reset procedure or key reprogram?
Did you shut the car down as per the correct procedure before disconnecting the battery?

·
Registered
15,147 Posts
Why would you want to add a key you are only wanting to know if the key is being read if its not being read then it wont start.

Did the car start prior to the barrel problem.
does the car beep with key in ignition turned off and door opened ?

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'd guess a problem with the black ring antenna around the steering lock or with the connector where it connects to the comm 2000. Try a good look at the connector and check it's in the correct colour socket. Maybe try a replacement?

·
Registered
4,780 Posts
Unknown error FC83
i am one of the very people that could help you here as i am a vehicle locksmith, the problem here is you are not reading posts and answering questions, someone has asked you some question that NEED to be answered before anyone can help you

so help your self by answering the questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Do not be angry. i am in panic now
I wrote on a cell phone without before I looked at the new posts.
Most questions are before answered.
No sound warnings that the key in contact after opening the door,
on the display
anty theft faulty, and now economic mode active
everything is properly connected
I am locksmith, it happened to me the first time, a customer tense ...... "when I get a car."
I guess I damaged the antenna when removing the barrel.

·
Registered
4,780 Posts
You still have not answered the questions it was not me who asked them and I can't be bothered helping now because you can't be bothered reading

·
Registered
4,780 Posts
Did the car work before you did anything

Explain in detail exactly what you have swapped

Have you swapped the key

Have you swapped the blade

Have you swapped the transponder

Have you swapped the remote

·
Registered
15,147 Posts
central dash display lights up so probably not a fuse wanted to know if it lit up what it says does NOT matter dash display and comms key reading circuit on same fuse hence the question.

key in ignition door open no chime means key IS NOT being read no beep no start check everything again carefully remote locking working DOES NOT mean key is good key and car must match electronically for car to start.

Sounds like you may have lost key codes in BSI you need to recode if this is case.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.