Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this weekend im hoping to get the mot prep done on our 307. got bottom wishbones, anti roll bar drop links and bottom swivels to do. any one got any tips or anything to watch out for.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats great thanks. had not even considered the size of socket needed. have to have a dig though my odds and sods tools and see if i got one. dont like the sound of them being tight im doing it on stands on the drive.

C

·
0 Posts
I'd Set aside a whole day as no doubt something will break and allow plenty of time for brews and putting plasters on your knuckles :D Oh and I always find an angle grinder works well for getting off droplinks when you are replacing them as the nuts are always corroded rounded off of the ball just spins in the socket :mad:

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well job all done on sunday with no real problems, ball joints were mighty tight but got them out. next problem i have is when doing the work i noticed that brake discs were rather warn so ordered up a new set. come to fit today and i can not get the calipers off. snapped 2 good quailty t55 bits trying. any tips?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts