Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Searched the forum for "additional wiring" and couldn't find anything. Also thought since this hasn't been mentioned before, then some people could get info from here.

If I was wanting to wire in some footwell lights for driver, passenger and rear passengers, where would they go?

And for some reason (probably when I went wild on eBay) I have these red LED washer jets, teehee. How would I wire them in?

Bound to get some flak for the latter like.:lol:

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Think "cc" done that already , footwell lights i mean so he should have the answer , me i would have thought the cigarette lighter.

Washer lights NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lol:

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
yep already done this jazz :p i wired it from the most useless light in the car...can you guess....only comes on when you turn sidelights and headlights on....the ash tray light :lol: i managed to keep the light and wire in 4 footwell led strips.

easy enough to do mate. :thumb:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I reckon the red LED washer lights will look smart with my red sidelights!

Which strips did you use? Fleabay ones?

Ooh haven't checked yet but will the MFD LED's fit in the ashtray light?

I bought 4 LED's and got one spare:cool:

EDIT:
Could I rig them to the interior lights? So when I unlock car and open it they come on?

Either way would look nice like :D

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
nah crazyleds.co.uk has some, pretty good like. nah from what i can remember its a special type of bulb...been a year like :p

you could rig them to the interior light...thats my project again once i get the fecking car started! :lol: i have put the wires there, but they stay on because leds need so little power and there is always power, so i think a resister is in order...once i have it figured ill give a shout.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ahh that sucks! Guess I'll justhaveto rig them into ashtray hehe.

Right I'll have a look on the website. Gonna have to check what the ashtray bulb is.

cheers mate

1 - 6 of 6 Posts