Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! So anyone here know where I can find a diagramme for the central locking system on my 06 307 sw? It has keyless already but the last remote just died. And new ones a more expensive than a full kit from China! With 2 remotes. I did this before on my civic. Just need to access one actuator and it was a go! 馃榾 But never done it on Peugeot before!

Registered
Your post is not very clear but if you just want to add a remote locking kit there are 2 wires at the BSI that you use a diagram for ANY peugeot will do as the BSI wiring is pretty standard

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome! Do you know where or do you have any link? Basically I just need to get one actuator to open and they all will open. Rather simply! 馃榾 Since it's already got central locking. But I need to know what wires to connect to ofc 馃槍

Registered
I have had a look in the SEDRE, and there is a switch shown on the door called Door Locking Switch. One contact of the switch (pin 3, Wire No MC620 on connector 6V NR - black connector with 6 pins) is earthed. The other (Pin 6, wire No 625) goes to the BSI, Connector 10V NR Pin 3 (Black connector with 10 pins).

It looks like earthing wire No 625 should operate the locking.

Don't ask for wire colours - Peugeot do not document the colours, and they vary between factories and dates.

Registered
Actually, on 2nd thoughts, the Door Locking Switch is probably not on the door, but is the switch above the center left ventilator, next to the emergency red triangle switch.

Note that the switch does not override the door being locked with the key, so it does not behave like the Peugeot Remote Key, which does do that. Why does this matter? If someone is locked inside the car, using the key, the only way they can get out is with the key. Wiring an aftermarket remote to the above switch will not do it.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Actually, on 2nd thoughts, the Door Locking Switch is probably not on the door, but is the switch above the center left ventilator, next to the emergency red triangle switch.

Note that the switch does not override the door being locked with the key, so it does not behave like the Peugeot Remote Key, which does do that. Why does this matter? If someone is locked inside the car, using the key, the only way they can get out is with the key. Wiring an aftermarket remote to the above switch will not do it.
Thanks for the reply! Did you figure out what wire I should be hacking into? 馃榾 Are they all numbered on the wire itself?

Registered
Thanks for the reply! Did you figure out what wire I should be hacking into? 馃榾 Are they all numbered on the wire itself?
You should arrange for your aftermarket remote to put earth onto wire No 625 to lock, and to remove earth to unlock. Wire 625 is connected to Pin 6 on connector 6VNR (black connector with 6 pins) at the door locking switch. The wire should be numbered.

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
You should arrange for your aftermarket remote to put earth onto wire No 625 to lock, and to remove earth to unlock. Wire 625 is connected to Pin 6 on connector 6VNR (black connector with 6 pins) at the door locking switch. The wire should be numbered.
Do you by chance have a picture? It's quite many connectors under there 馃槀

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
And is this behind the door panel or I'm the center console lock button?

Registered
I wired it directly to the lock and unlock wires on the BSI its pretty easy to do but it was a long time ago i done it you need to find a diagram with the numbers it did work fine this was on a 307 early model but as i say the wiring is pretty much standard.

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Awesome! But where is the Bsi? Behind the fuses? 馃お Got any picture? Off Google works fine xD thanks!

Registered
Bsi on uk car is behind the fusebox yours may be somewhere else but i think they are still same place so stuffed up beside steering column in LHD possibly

1 - 14 of 14 Posts