Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having the greatest difficulty finding decent wiring diagrams for my newly bought 2004 307.

Actually, I'm a bit baffled about how difficult it is to find decent workshop manuals for the car in any shape or form. I'm quite happy to pay for a good manual, but any amount of internet searching keeps taking me to incomprehensible sites that at best look decidedly dodgy. Yes, I've seen emanauls online, but I can't even figure out which is the correct manual I need - I came close to buying on in Spanish by mistake.

I did find a Haynes manual, but for example it has not even HEARD of a secondary air pump, much less have a circuit diagram for one!

So decent manuals, or at least a good set of wiring diagrams anyone? Anyone?

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
What are car details? i.e engine size etc? My Haynes 4147 mentions the secondary air in Chapter 4 Part C headed Emission control system sub para Secondary air injection.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I´ve got one (307 2001-2008 Petrol & Diesel)... But i`m not allowed to say on the forum where i got it. If you give me your eMail I´ll be willing to try and send it to you.

·
Registered
22 Posts
It was an idea from my sister as a password. I got mixed up on some other sites and it became my user name. My name is actually Jeremy.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Sorry misunderstood your comment (question). I posted it where you could download it, and was told that it was from a torrent site . I didn´t question the desision, but I have it here when anyone needs a copy. Its in English and has everything you need. I dont want to get anybody annoyed, so if people think its not correct, then I wont offer it any more.

·
12,249 Posts
S
I'm having the greatest difficulty finding decent wiring diagrams for my newly bought 2004 307.

Actually, I'm a bit baffled about how difficult it is to find decent workshop manuals for the car in any shape or form
Ebay
Search: "Haynes Peugeot 307"

·
Registered
22 Posts
Torrent sites..... mmmmhhhh. its where you get something for nothing and the people that produce it dont like it..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts