Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I have an issue with the rear parking sensors on my 307cc. I wondered if anyone could provide me with a wiring diagram for the sensors/Ecu/power supply? I'd like to do some basic checks before I go any further with the diagnostics. It's a 2004 2.0 petrol. Thank you!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello,

I am looking for the wiring diagram for my Peugeot 307 2.0HDi 107cv ESP+FAP, in order to install the light and rain sensor, but my 307 is from 2002 (OPR 09468) so, the sensor are separated, the ambient light is behind the multifunction display, and the rain sensor is close to the rear view mirror inside the car.

Do you have the wiring diagram for my car?
I downloaded a wiring diagram but all diagrams I`ve seen are for combinated rain+light sensor.
Thank you very much!

Goodbye!

·
Registered
695 Posts
Hello,

I am looking for the wiring diagram for my Peugeot 307 2.0HDi 107cv ESP+FAP, in order to install the light and rain sensor, but my 307 is from 2002 (OPR 09468) so, the sensor are separated, the ambient light is behind the multifunction display, and the rain sensor is close to the rear view mirror inside the car.

Do you have the wiring diagram for my car?
I downloaded a wiring diagram but all diagrams I`ve seen are for combinated rain+light sensor.
Thank you very much!

Goodbye!
Really should be starting your own seperate thread for this.
But here you go

screen-shot-01-05-18-at-04-55-.jpg

screen-shot-01-05-18-at-04-55-(1).jpg

screen-shot-01-05-18-at-04-57-.jpg

screen-shot-01-05-18-at-04-57-(1).jpg

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
They come from the SEDRE, which is part of Service Box. If you access it on the Peugeot site, it will be pay-to-view (only the parts listings are free).

You can get the entire Service Box Documentation and SEDRE for all but the latest vehicles from here for £9.99. It does not matter which model you choose, you get the complete databases for all models in the download.

·
Registered
21 Posts
They come from the SEDRE, which is part of Service Box. If you access it on the Peugeot site, it will be pay-to-view (only the parts listings are free).

You can get the entire Service Box Documentation and SEDRE for all but the latest vehicles from here for £9.99. It does not matter which model you choose, you get the complete databases for all models in the download.
Thank you! For £9.99 I think is worth it!

To get the SEDRE for a Peugeot 207SW which of these two should I buy

£9.99 https://www.emanualonline.com/Cars/Peugeot/207/Peugeot-207-Workshop-Repair-And-Service-Manual.html

£19.99 https://www.emanualonline.com/Cars/Peugeot/207/2012-PEUGEOT-207-Service-and-Repair-Manual.html

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
The £9.99 is an interactive database for all Peugeot Models, contained in a virtual machine.

The £19.99 is a collection of pdfs for only the stated model. It is not interactive, so probably harder to navigate, but avoids using the VM.

Your choice, but my recommendation is the £9.99.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts