Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as title,can it be done? think it is a Grundig. Is there an aux point and remote switch wire on it? if theres only an aux i can wire the amp to ignition so it comes on that way rather than using the stereo to switch it on

Mike

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
i did look at this when i had my 307...looked like a right pain and rewire...easier to get a headunit that is up to specs.

·
11,731 Posts
Agreed. A good aftermaket stereo will have amp provision and output, far better than a factory fit radio designed for the 4 or 6 speakers the car was built with.

·
11,731 Posts
Go with that. I swear by the Sony BT series. They bring out so much more from the FF speakers, especially over Bluetooth audio. Pr1vate_Piles will probably agree.

P

·
0 Posts
Go with that. I swear by the Sony BT series. They bring out so much more from the FF speakers, especially over Bluetooth audio. Pr1vate_Piles will probably agree.
100% agree. Had two both still going well and been in multiple cars. Always sounded good.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Think I might have to fit it then :)
I guess I'll need the steering wheel attachment from auto leads to fit the pug?

Also think 1 dash+door speaker has had it' or lose as it vibrates when I turn it up,rest of the speakers are ok.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts