Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I was wondering if someone could help me please. I have only been driving 6 months so please go easy with me :eek: My nanny today bought me my new car, a Peugeot 207 1.4 HDI (2007). I would like to transfer my dash cam over from my old car into the Peugeot and wire it into the fuse box.

I have managed put the wire behind the trim, remove a piece of plastic and push the rest of the wire into the fuse box compartment. My hands are small and I am finding it very hard so can not imagine how you men would do it. I was wondering which one was best to put it in each one says F1 etc?

Also I am finding it difficult to find a bolt to earth it to. I can see a piece of metal could I just get tie rap it to that?

Thank you very much
Jewels x

·
Registered
112 Posts
Assuming you are Right hand drive, If you pull the glove box out completely then you will see the silver metal bracket at the back where the glove box goes into. There are two 10mm bolts holding the metal plate and are a really good earthing point, also you can slide your hand in sideways to the main fuse box to find a suitable switched positive.
I just Cut away at the top of the accessory fuse.
Pull out the cigarette lighter one, 5amp and then solder a wire to it but make sure your u put it back on the fused side!!
Let me know if you want a photo.

Hope this helps

1 - 3 of 3 Posts