Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed a USB/Bluetooth extension to my stereo (RD4) and everything's working fine. However, I was hoping to get some advice on how to get the the wire to the input box into the glove compartment. Any guides or tips on how to go about?

Cheers!

G

·
0 Posts
Has your car got the air flow supply from the A/C into the glovebox via a dial thingy...??

How about through the light fitting, if you have a glovebox light...??

Thats it, I'm spent..:D

G

·
0 Posts
I've got the Connects2 version for my 406 - I wired it into the row of switches by the handbrake.

The leads on these are quite long, is there any other discrete cubby hole to hide it?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmm. Well, perhaps I could make an try to get it inside the arm rest. There is the connector for diagnostics in there but I suppose I still need to drill a new hole for it.

G

·
0 Posts
To be honest, I'm not too familiar with the 407 dashboard layout - I only chose to put my Connects2 by the handbrake so I could access it easier - my glovebox is normally full of shite....

If the glovebox works for you, then do it - I can't imagine the hole being too big?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It needs to be the size of the connector, I suppose. Approximately 3x1,5mm. If I want to add the microphone to the handsfree to the original space in the roof I guess the glovebox is the only way to go.

So be it! No time right now, though. In a couple of weeks.

Thanks for the input!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts