Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

Presumably Peugeot designed the contra-sweeping wipers on the 307 to save having to produce RHD variants.

They're not completely symmetrical though. The arm shape and blade lengths differ right to left. As a result the right hand side of the screen doesn't get wiped as well as the left.

My question. Is a replacement RHD set available which puts the right hand wiper arm 'on top' and with the longer blade?

Cheers,
Gaz

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's not so much the swept area (although putting a bigger blade on the RHS sounds a good idea), it's more that the left hand blade is the 'last' one to wipe. This leaves an 'edge' half way across my side of the screen.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I know exactly what you mean and it has bugged me since I got mine. I presume that we have the issue because the car was designed as a left hand drive.

I tried fitting the drivers arm above the passengers and it was a disaster so I have left them as standard now.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know exactly what you mean and it has bugged me since I got mine. I presume that we have the issue because the car was designed as a left hand drive.

I tried fitting the drivers arm above the passengers and it was a disaster so I have left them as standard now.
Yeah. I was hoping there might have been a RHD set available - with the driver's arm 'on top'.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts