Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi my rear wiper has stopped working and i no the wiper stalk was not working properally and when i opened it up the round copper circuit board or what ever it is was not soldered to the printed board under neath.Is this why??Could this also be why the mpg and stuff on the screen does not always change when i push button

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Comm can be rebuilt just a bit fiddly done it myself a few times now and have a couple left to sell for parts £10 each plus postage.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok.I will try first.just need to no does the copper ring get soldered on because mine is just laying there.I'm sure u know what I mean.cheers

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
no the copper ring isn't soldered in, that makes contact with the points on the board so the unit knows you have twisted the end to activate rear wipers.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bettyswallocks what are you selling for £10.Is it the wiperstalk and circuit board built into it?

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
andyc58 said:
bettyswallocks what are you selling for £10.Is it the wiperstalk and circuit board built into it?
Wiperstalk ,indicators whole bloody thing , can`t be used as a total unit but can be split up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts