Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my Peugeot 307 yesterday, and am loving it, playing with the buttons, learning what everything does and I have a button on the end of my window wiper stalk with a double arrow <<. WHAT DOES IT DO?? I have looked on line and still can't work out what it is for. Nothing seems to happen when I push it. What is this button for?

·
Registered
394 Posts
It toggles the trip computer functions, shown on the centre display. Some 307s don't have a trip computer but you can fit it. The guide is on this forum somewhere, sorry I can't get it, I'm on my phone . If I get on a pc later, I'll find it :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok thank you. The guide would be great! Am new on here so have no idea where to start looking. I have 2003 307 SE if that helps at all. x

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Erm....ok, thank you for your help, must admit though had jumped the gun. It does work, and it goes through the functions. Was being a bit of a girl!! But any idea what the wand sign is? Is saying _ _ _ _M? x

J

·
0 Posts
I believe that is the distance travelled since a reset... is there a pic of a car too?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts