Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very rarely use it but put the wipers on fast speed today and they didn't work. Normal and intermittent speed is fine and wash wipe works fine too.
Have I got a faulty wiper motor??? Doesn't bother me much cos as I say I very rarely use it but I'd prefer everything working as it should.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Very rarely use it but put the wipers on fast speed today and they didn't work. Normal and intermittent speed is fine and wash wipe works fine too.
Have I got a faulty wiper motor??? Doesn't bother me much cos as I say I very rarely use it but I'd prefer everything working as it should.
could be the comms unit

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
could be a bit of muck on contacts try a bit of contact cleaner in there (not wd40)
Opened up the comms unit and cleaned everything, still no joy. The wipers jerk slightly when on the fast speed so there's still power getting to the motor. Reckon it's the motor that's gubbed. Been offered s/h motor with linkage for 78 quid 3 month warranty....that seem reasonable??? If so will go ahead and get it.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wipers finally packed in altogether today. Hope to pick up another motor and linkage tomorrow. Reliable406 may be getting a call :lol:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All sorted. local scrappy delivered a motor from a Citreon Dispatch this morning and it bolted straight on. Back to full operation with both speeds working :thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts