Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
I think its cos your car uses conventional metal frame wipers,these are new style flatblades and different wiper arms are fitted to the later models.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Daffy, you can buy retro fit ones from wiperblades.co.uk

Dirt cheap and apparently as good as the Bosch, if you accept their claims. They do the Bosch ones too if you are inclined to spend the money!

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dont know what I meant but I got a set of valeo wiper blades and they are brilliant.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Valeo wiper blades were quite expensive so I tried Lucas wiper blades on my 307. They were easy to fit and are doing a good job but a lot less £'s.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
aero wiper arms can be took from a mk2 307 or C4 so you can have the new flat blade wipers am looking into doing this mod, if you want to retro theres a shop on ebay sells them for £5-6 inc postage i bought a set for mine last year and still doing the job great! :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
1,807 Posts
Anytime I've tried Bosch blades, I've found them to be rubbish! Even Halfords own have been better for me. Just my experience.

G

·
These new 'one piece' wiper blades are definitely far better than the older metal framed types... the quality of the clean is far superior, and they don't vibrate/jump across the screen... no matter what it seems.... but they are a lot more expensive :(

·
Registered
12 Posts
Get some Rain-X on the screen and even the cheapest aero blades make a great job. At 70mph there's almost no need for wipers. The rain just washes off.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I don't think they ship outside the US, but I use the combo of trico neoform beam blades with trico view glass treatment from wipers123 online. The glass treatment lasts 6 months per application and the water rolls off starting at about 45mph. The wipers have a teflon coating that keeps them smooth. Its a great set-up but it may only be a USA thing.

·
Super Moderator
1,807 Posts
I don't think they ship outside the US, but I use the combo of trico neoform beam blades with trico view glass treatment from wipers123 online. The glass treatment lasts 6 months per application and the water rolls off starting at about 45mph. The wipers have a teflon coating that keeps them smooth. Its a great set-up but it may only be a USA thing.
You wouldn't happen to run wipers123 by any chance? It being your homepage....:lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.