Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
are the flat euro blades any good? or shall i just stick with normal.
im not bothered about what make they are,but aint paying £20 for some bosch ones lol

need a passenger one as its had it,so may aswell get a set.

these 26" 28" Front Aero Exact Fit Flat Wiper Blades Beam Car Window Windscreen New | eBay seem cheapest.

Thanks
Tried flat ones and seemed to do the job. When I did service other month i bought the bosch ones as they were VERY cheap from eurocarparts.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
right cool,ill go with it and get some then. itll be summer soon so wont have need for them that much lol But i might treat it to some Bosch ones during winter,depends how long the euro ones last :)

Thanks

P

·
0 Posts
right cool,ill go with it and get some then. itll be summer soon so wont have need for them that much lol But i might treat it to some Bosch ones during winter,depends how long the euro ones last :)

Thanks
I got the specific bosch ones as they were cheaper then ebay flats lol

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
dont buy cheap flat wipers for a 307. because there so big they dont touch the screen all over.

i brought bosch flat wipers for mine. costly but well worth it

·
5,891 Posts
I have those ebay flats on my 307 SW and they work fine and dont make a noise when the blades change direction which the normal ones do after a few months.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well they arroived yesterday and i cant believe i struggled to change wiper blades,whats that all about lol
i couldnt pull the arm up as it was hitting the bonnet,getting the old ones were a pain but putting the flats on were easy as its just a hook.

tried them and they seemed fine :)

good job i put them on lastnight as its rainin today.

·
11,790 Posts
To change the wipers turn the ignition on.

Then turn it off and take out the key.

Pull the wiper stalk down once (intermittent). It will park the wipers in the "up" position.

You can now change the blades.

·
5,030 Posts
To change the wipers turn the ignition on.

Then turn it off and take out the key.

Pull the wiper stalk down once (intermittent). It will park the wipers in the "up" position.

You can now change the blades.
this works with the 407 as well so assume its generic

1 - 20 of 20 Posts