Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks what size wiper blades fit 1.4 petrol ? Also what type ?

I am.not sure how to replace these tbh...any help will be appreciated...cheers

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
What i meant was just the rubber strips or including the plastic stalk on which they are attached..

Or

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How do u remove them ?

Struggling to be honest...

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I can move the piece a bit and it losens but not sure how it will come off..

·
Registered
441 Posts
I can move the piece a bit and it losens but not sure how it will come off..
Usually there's a small tab that grabs to a small hole in the arm - can't spot it in the pics though.

The blade has an axle that sits in a small plastic adapter that fits into the U at the end of the arm. The tab should've been on that adapter. Could be that it's just a snug fit and no tab (have had blades be that way myself). Looks like you've only dislodged the axle in the adapter - the entire thing including adapter is to be removed.

As is, give the blade a shove down towards the base of the arm, parallel to the arm so that the plastic adapter bit slides back along the arm.
There's a clearance in the blade, so that the U can move forward/blade backwards. Once the U is clear of the plastic adapter, tilt the blade by lifting the end, so it can be removed by sliding the U-hook through the clearance slot in the blade.

Installation is the reverse, thread the hook through the clearance slot while the blade is 90 degrees angled from the arm, fold the blade down parallel to the arm and pull so the adapter seats into the U.

Da'Vinci I'm not, but hopefully useful:

·
3,036 Posts
HI...yes..just put the wiper in the 'service' position...lift the blade off the screen...remove the old blade and clip leaving just the hook...click the adapter onto the new blade..place in the hook...the blade may not feel locked until its flat on the screen..good luck

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ordered this as amazon one posted above will not fit U shape hook arm...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts