Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

This is a really basic question, but at the risk of seeming clueless I'm going to ask anyway...

What wiper blades should I get for my 307sw 2003 (2.0L HDi 90)?
I'm looking at front & rear

I've been seeing Aero VU blades popping up on searches, but haven't used or even seen these previously. They aren't currently on the car. Are they a change over for standard blades, is this simple to do and is it worth doing?

Second, does the rear blade come off as a single piece, or can the blade be replaced within the holder?

I'm used to getting standard 8mm/10mm blades, fitting and cutting to length...

·
Registered
61 Posts
Mine came with spares in the boot, so I replaced them. Drivers side is 28", passenger side is 26" (although the one in the boot was a 24", I fitted it anyway).
They are a single piece, Like these and the fitting is type D on that page.

I can't comment on the rear as I don't have one.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine came with spares in the boot, so I replaced them. Drivers side is 28", passenger side is 26" (although the one in the boot was a 24", I fitted it anyway).
They are a single piece, Like these and the fitting is type D on that page.

I can't comment on the rear as I don't have one.
Thanks mate...

Looking at that page though, it says 2004-2009, but mine is a 2003.
I think I have type A's, but I might take the existing ones off and have a look.

Also, I don't currently have the aero type - mine are the traditional type arm, but I can't see how the blade part is meant to come out if the arm.

You've given me a good place to start though, so thanks :thumb:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the rear blade is one piece

there are a few fronts with different wiper arms. you need to look to see if there the hook type or not
Thanks Monty - yeah, I pulled them off and had a look - looks like I have the hook type on mine. :thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts