Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just purchased the above car today and when parking thought I would manually turn the drivers wing mirror in as I used to on my previous car but it seemed a bit resistant. These are not "electric folding mirrors" - just standard ones - so before I break the mirror - I thought I would ask - will they turn in?

Thank you

Ps I am assuming they are not electric folding mirrors - could they be?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Worked it out now (due to thread on this forum) - the key is the switch you use to adjust driver or passenger mirrors. It slides left and right depending on which mirror you want to adjust BUT it lifts up if you have electrically folding mirrors.

Mine didn't lift - so they are manually folded. So I went to the car this morning and folded them both - and put a little libricating oil around the pivot point as clearly the previous owner did not fold these in very often - if at all.

·
Registered
134 Posts
My 207 has the manual folding mirrors and they do require some force to fold them back. The first time I folded them back when the car was almost brand new I thought I was doing something wrong given how hard they needed pushing. If they feel stiff to move then it's not a problem so don't worry.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts