Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Someone kindly smashed my driverside wingmirror off my new Peugeot 3008.

I've been looking for a replacement online and noticed that some are ones that automatically fold in. My car is 2010 and doesn't have the foldy in feature.

My question is, if I buy the more expensive folding in version of the wing mirror will this work with my previously un-autofolding wing mirror car?

This would put the price right up as I'd have to buy two so they both auto fold in, but is this possible? I would love that feature and having to replace one is the perfect excuse to get the upgrade.

· Registered
113 Posts
I managed to successfully do it to a 207, but should be almost the same in a 3008, hope this helps.

The parts needed to successfully Retro Fit Genuine Wing Mirrors on a 207 / 207cc are:

PP2000 on Windows XP & Dongle to connect to the vehicle. you need to go into the customer order in BSI and enable mirrors to electric and optional to open/close with the fob if you desire.
2 X Original Wing motorized mirrors Left & Right, you can completely swap the outer housings with your own if you buy second hand ones and they are not the right color.
1X Left-Right Sliding down mirror switch & power window assembly, or you can Modify your own door panel switch or buy a compatible new one ( to modify your own, you will need the leg from a LED and a soldering iron to solder a jumper wire on the circuit board, use the longer LED leg to make another pin for the door Loom's plug and the remainder for the jumper wire, then modify the left-right slide switch by removing the white plastic inhibiter pin underneath the button so it can be pulled downwards. (note once working or programmed in PP2000 if you have pull down, it will override the fob and stay shut always, always check this incase it's not working)
2 x Original Peugeot Black Relays fitted inside the BSI white box, behind the BSI.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.