Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from a new member!

My wife as had her 2010 Peugeot 308S 1.4VTI from new and it's been a dependable car. However.... during a recent shopping trip it has lost a section of its passenger wing mirror. It may have been damaged in a light accident but in the absence of any other damage I suspect it has been "liberated"!

It's the passenger mirror and it's the lower curved panel which is black as opposed to body colour

I've been to the main dealer who can only supply a brand new mirror at £225 incl fitting. Europarts managed £75 but add fitting and spraying the body coloured part (I could take off the part on the existing mirror). It's so frustrating as this part should be very cheap and just click into what is otherwise a decent working mirror!

Does anyone know if the missing part is available separately or have any alternative ideas please?

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
I had a recent issue like that in a citroen C5 mk3... I could not locate this part on any online shop, I could either find the upper half which you have already intact, or the full body.

In the end I found the exact piece used from a totalled car

You then would just press it in place and the clips would keep it on like new

·
Registered
903 Posts
The only way is to search around vehicle breakers in the hope of finding one the same colour. Or, ask a few mechanics at the Peugeot Dealer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts