Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I recently inherited a '93 306 hatchback, 1.4 liter, 55,000 original kilometers, from my husband's great aunt's friend. (I'm American and live in Germany, if it matters.)

Windshield wiper fluid wasn't coming out this week, and when I went to refill it, it all leaked out - so the reservoir has a leak somewhere. Is it possible to replace the reservoir yourself, using basic tools? How would you do that? I'm not really a gearhead and always had Japanese cars prior to this, but can follow directions. ; ) I couldn't find a video or something for the 306, but if there's a video for another Peugeot model that you could recommend where the procedures are identical, I would appreciate it.

Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
903 Posts
The reservoir is inside the front right wing(fender?).You will have to jack up the car,remove the wheel and remove the plastic inner wing liner,all you need is a torx screwdriver.
Fill it up and see where it's leaking.The electric washer motor is a push fit into the reservoir.I bet all its the pipe has fallen off.
Mind you it could have frozen and cracked something?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts