Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I do not use the site very much but I have just come across a fault with the front windscreen wipers on my 2001 306 when on intermittent they suddenly stop and then they might restart again or need turning off and on again. The motor seems ok because speeds one and two work fine, is there a control unit somewhere in the wiring that needs replacing?
Any help appreciated
Neil

·
Registered
239 Posts
its all part of the comms 2000 in the steering wheel and not so simple to get in there to do any repairs and you would need diagnostic equipment to trace what the fault is.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wipers motor

Hi thanks for the reply, does that mean that a new wiper stalk might cure it? because it works fine at normal speed and fast, or are we looking at something more complicated?
Regards
Neil

·
Registered
239 Posts
well its not easy to get into the comms 2000 unless you know what your doing but it sounds like the stalk could be the problem but I don't think you can buy one on its own you need a complete comms 2000 and probably need diagnostics to reprogram it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
When I forst bought my pug, the normal speed wipers on operated as intermittant, in effect I had 2 intermittant and fast wipers, one day the linkage seized and when I bought replacement linkage and put it on it then had normal wipers and only 1 intermittant

1 - 5 of 5 Posts