Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased this car (307 2.0 hdi) a few months ago & there was "dribble" marks down the windscreen - always wondered why as since I've had the car it's been absolutely fine.... Until today!
I left work, got in the car & turned my wipers on to find the inside of my windscreen was soaked! "Dribbles" down the windscreen.

All the carpets are dry etc. I can't cope with this annoying problem! Can anybody help!?! :(

·
5,011 Posts
have you got the heating on recirc or fresh air ??

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
i get a small streak down mine

when im working i start up and have the heater full blast drive 60mph for 12 minutes then turn it off and leave it in a cold car park for 8 hours lol

i do have to wait a while sometimes. try using the heater on cold to dispel the damp

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There's no lights showing on my little screen to say any fan is on? The only one I usually have on is my windscreen?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Condensation would be my best guess. Just like you get in a house. Only real cure is heat I'm afraid.

It could be a leak on the windscreen seal but if it totally covers the screen I would say that is unlikely.
------------
I had a Fiat a few years ago and you could start the car, take the key out and lock it and then wait in the house for 20mins with a cup of tea till it warmed up nicely! But that's another story...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bloody thing has been nothing but trouble since I got it :/ didn't have any problems when I had the corolla Tsport. Kinda makes me wish I didn't get rid for a dirty diesel!!! Lol

Thanks for the reply guys. Think ill check the pollen filter at some point too

·
Registered
55 Posts
hi jakki has it got aircon ,as i think cars with air con whether you use the aircon or not seem to condensate straight away it rains .i just keep mine on eco with 2 fans and 20 on the heat with both front windows just down seems to cure it
regards mark

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hiya, yes it does have aircon but its never in use.
Someone said using the aircon can clear the screen up quicker?

With how condensated the screen was id be sat there forever waiting for it to clear up :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts