Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a huge crack on my new 308 windscreen. I have the rain and light sensors setup so was wondering if this limits where I can get it replaced.

Was just thinking of going to Autoglass - any advice?

·
Registered
4,511 Posts
Having this happen to me on mine, when i went through bookin the car in using my insurance company, to get the excess down, they asked questions such as, has my car got rain sensors, light sensors, alarms, green glass. When he came to the house he said they didnt have any green glass in so he put pink on. So in theory, if you tell them they will sort it. Will upload photos later.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cck2k9 said:
Having this happen to me on mine, when i went through bookin the car in using my insurance company, to get the excess down, they asked questions such as, has my car got rain sensors, light sensors, alarms, green glass. When he came to the house he said they didnt have any green glass in so he put pink on. So in theory, if you tell them they will sort it. Will upload photos later.

Thanks for the info. How do I find out if I have green or pink glass? I know that it has a UV filter but I can't see an obvious tint.

Cheers

·
Super Moderator
1,807 Posts
Leviathan said:
Thanks for the info. How do I find out if I have green or pink glass? I know that it has a UV filter but I can't see an obvious tint.

Cheers
Take a walk back an view it from an angle. You should see the colour then.
Should be blue/green on a pug though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts