Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys recently bought a non-running 307 of a friend which ended up needing a new bsi kit, which fixed the problem, starting and driving fine.

noticed the windows didnt work and the central locking has a bit of a mind of its own, the driver door saying its open when closed then when open not registering at all. but when you slam door hard you hear central looking kick in for a split second and the windows work for that split second.

when plugged into pug planet the windows section is grey (not registering the windows) althought they do work when the door is slammed.

i went and got another second hand door sensor/mechanism yesterday and i plugged it in quickly with everything still stripped, door says its opened but windows still not working.

anyone know why??

D

·
0 Posts
hey guys recently bought a non-running 307 of a friend which ended up needing a new bsi kit, which fixed the problem, starting and driving fine.

noticed the windows didnt work and the central locking has a bit of a mind of its own, the driver door saying its open when closed then when open not registering at all. but when you slam door hard you hear central looking kick in for a split second and the windows work for that split second.

when plugged into pug planet the windows section is grey (not registering the windows) althought they do work when the door is slammed.

i went and got another second hand door sensor/mechanism yesterday and i plugged it in quickly with everything still stripped, door says its opened but windows still not working.

anyone know why??
Is the configuration of the BSI correct. Why was the bsi replaced first off?

D

·
0 Posts
it wouldnt let us access the windows on planet as if there was no windows.

its was changed as it was corrupt and wouldnt start. ecu locked etc.
Configuration problem i reckon. Is the bsi in it now a secondhand one?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea it is a second hand one. everything else perfect but the windows really...

the 4door mechanism is different, it isnt locking car nor working windows, whereas the old orignal was locking and working window sometimes (when slammed)

i think i need a working 3 door, door mechanism and maybe plugged in again to activate it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts