Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it possible to buy chrome/stainless steel trim for the windows on an Allure to look the same as GT line or GT. I have tried eBay and amazon and searched through the threads on here, where I think I once read that you can.

·
Administrator
2,831 Posts
I've seen nothing on any aftermarket sites yet, but by the part existing clearly to be fitted on the GT Line/GT, your Peugeot dealer should be able to give you the part number and price.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Here are the part numbers for the stainless steel strips under the windows.

Front left: 98 115 803 80
Front right: 98 112 404 80
Rear left: 98 115 754 80
Rear right: 98 112 406 80

Price is a bit over 50 euros for each.

The last stretch of the stainless steel strip is fixed to the rear quarter window glass.

Fixed rear window (quarter window), left: 98 107 196 80
Fixed rear window (quarter window), right: 98 107 195 80

Price of these is a bit over 180 euros each.

·
Registered
1 Posts
is it possible to buy chrome/stainless steel trim for the windows on an Allure to look the same as GT line or GT. I have tried eBay and amazon and searched through the threads on here, where I think I once read that you can.
Hi, yes you can, I bought a set from eBay,they are excellent. I also have a second set unused if you are interested.
IMG_20200922_143014.jpg

·
Registered
170 Posts
Yes You sure can Tony, and I think it makes all the difference to the car.
Bill

Attachments

·
Registered
180 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts