Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
The front windows in my 06 307sw HDI have developed a strange fault. when closing they go down a little and stop, i pull the button up, they go down again. They will eventually go up after 2 or 3 times, if they are all the way open then they will close first time. only happens when trying to close. Thought it might be the switch but happens on drivers switches and passenger switch. Its really annoying, anyone had similar experience ?

P

·
0 Posts
Hi,
The front windows in my 06 307sw HDI have developed a strange fault. when closing they go down a little and stop, i pull the button up, they go down again. They will eventually go up after 2 or 3 times, if they are all the way open then they will close first time. only happens when trying to close. Thought it might be the switch but happens on drivers switches and passenger switch. Its really annoying, anyone had similar experience ?
Try a BSI reset, can help solve little bugs like that. May also be worth running a brush through the seal where the window sits. I have some dirt in mine and the window thought it was detecting an arm in the way and going back down as a safety measure.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts