Peugeot Forums banner

Window drops 1/2 inch ???

3K views 12 replies 3 participants last post by  ribs 
#1 ·
Hello, I managed to sort rear light problem now I have a front drivers side window problem! Car is a 307 cc, as most of you know when you open the front doors the window drops out of the rubber to allow you to open the door, I've just noticed weather the keys are in or not the window drops down and goes back up on its own, when I first get in the car it happens about 4/5 times before it stops and I noticed the other day while washing it , it was doing it a lot, however it don't do it when the car is locked, but its a bit annoying when it's raining as when I pull off the drive any water on the roof comes in side!!

Has anyone had this issue before!? Or any one know how to cure it!! I've cleaned out the recess rubber the window sits in so I know there's no obstruction. Any ideas please!?

Also I can't slide the passenger seat forward from the bottom handle, it will if I do the top 1, and the 1 under the seat, anyone had this issue before!? How do I fix it!??? Thanks in advance!! Rob!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.