Peugeot Forums banner

Wind Deflectors

18K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Vladimir 
#1 ·
Hi,

I've got a 207CC and I'm thinking of purchasing a wind deflector. Prices are quite steep so I'd like to know how good they are and if they make much of a difference when driving on motorways.
Anyone have any comment, good or bad..?

Cheers,
Max.

#2 ·
Wind deflector

Yes I have a wind deflector and you definitely need to get one. I cannot imagine driving without one now. I purchased mine off Ebay. It was an original not a copy as I previously had a copy and it was faulty. It's easy to assemble and you simply push the flap back when you are not using it so that rear view vision is not blocked. It's an absolute must and well worth the money.

max_power said:
Hi,

I've got a 207CC and I'm thinking of purchasing a wind deflector. Prices are quite steep so I'd like to know how good they are and if they make much of a difference when driving on motorways.
Anyone have any comment, good or bad..?

Cheers,
Max.

#4 ·
Wind deflector - windstopper

Hi Max_power,

I am driving Peugeot 207CC and using the windstopper. It is excellent and it prevents air blowing around your neck, which is good for colder temperatures as well, not only for the highway.
Mostly I am not using it on hot summer days, but otherwise yes. I bought the original one together with the car and it is easy to set.
Cheers!

G
#7 ·
I have to say, I personally don't see the point. If I don't want the wind in the hair experience in my Westfield (not that I have any hair) then I wouldn't fit wind deflectors etc (some do, inside the roll bar), cos if that's the driving experience I want I could take the 407 for a spin instead.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.