Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got some help wind deflectors for the windows on my 307sw but tried one on the drivers side front window (elec windows) and the window won't go right up as the collision thingy kicks in and the window stops and goes down a bit. Any one fitted some and found away around this? Cheers

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Lower the window fully then with the door open use the one touch to raise it. While it is rising place your hands on either side of the glass and help it up. The deflector decreases the gap for the glass causing the anti-pinch to kick in. Once you have the window closed, leave it closed for 24 hours. This will help the rubber compress enough to allow the window to work normally with the deflector in place.

I had to do this when I fitted Heko deflectors to my 307

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lower the window fully then with the door open use the one touch to raise it. While it is rising place your hands on either side of the glass and help it up. The deflector decreases the gap for the glass causing the anti-pinch to kick in. Once you have the window closed, leave it closed for 24 hours. This will help the rubber compress enough to allow the window to work normally with the deflector in place.

Thanks I'll give it a go

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Worked thanks :thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts