Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have ordered a 3008 and want to fit a steering lock. Does anyone use a stoplock brand steering lock?

·
Administrator
2,879 Posts
Thats a good question as I've not heard of anyone trying it here.

I recommend you email stoplock themselves for the definitive answer.

Please let us know here then in case anyone else asks.

Paul

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
I don't think it would fit on the small steering wheel. Do you think it's necessary though or will your car have keyless entry in which case I can see why you would want it.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Having recently bought one you will see from the attached photo that the clamp will only go around the top of the steering wheel and because of it's small size it will not go under the bottom part.

I guess it would still work though, in that it would be almost impossible to drive the car with it on.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Fits Perfect

We have just taken delivery of the 3008 GT Line and were having the same problem finding a lock that fits the smaller odd shaped steering wheel. The stoplock we had didn't fit at all. However, after much searching, we have found one that fits perefectly. It is the Milenco Hardened steel steering wheel lock. We got it from a company called Waudbys. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
10 Posts
The stoplock will not fit the 3008. We have just taken delivery of the 3008 GT Line and tried ours on it with no luck. However we have now purchased a Milenco Hardened steel steering lock from a company called Waudbys. It fits perfectly. Very helpful people and speedy delivery too.

·
Registered
125 Posts
There is a new pro version (elite?) with a larger bend in the bar, I still don't think it will fit though!
Has anyone found a disc-lock to fit?

·
Registered
125 Posts
It is possible that the small size Disklok will fit, check the fitting information on their website.

Fitting Guide | Disklok | Disklok

Measured the steering wheel diameter which was 35cm, the best thing would be to find a local stockist of the Disklok who would let you try one.
Thanks (and for the correct spelling) I was wondering if the wheel thickness might play a part in it not fitting.
Yes a trip to a stockist might be best

1 - 10 of 10 Posts