Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are the rear seat bases and backs the same in 3dr and 5dr models?

Seen some seats I would like to upgrade to but i have a 5dr and they are from a 3dr.

Also - are the seats easy to remove and refit?

Cheers

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've got a big torx bit from when I swapped seats in my previous car, I wonder if, for EU safety regs they will be the same sort of thing. Will have to investigate by sticking my head under the seats I guess... or await your response from the weekend :)

·
Registered
343 Posts
Front seats are standard also throughout the range.

I found them quite easy to fit, 4 large torx heads as mentioned on each corner of the seat bracket. Can be tricky to get the key in to undo but moving the seats all the way forward, then all the way back gives just enough space.

The most tricky bit for me was the airbag connectors. There are a few different types so if you are unfortunate enough to get a new seat with the wrong type you have then two options;

1) Cut off and put on the existing connector from your old seat
2) Remove the airbags in the seats and swap with your old seats

Good luck

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've got a big torx bit from when I swapped seats in my previous car, I wonder if, for EU safety regs they will be the same sort of thing. Will have to investigate by sticking my head under the seats I guess... or await your response from the weekend :)
Did they fit? Just agreed to buy some leather from a 3dr for my 5dr based on gibbo's reply hope I havnt just blown 125 for nothing lol

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I never got round to fitting any - couldn't find any decent ones in my local scrappies and since had a little baby so all my money now goes on food and nappies, peppa the pug has taken a back seat bless her :-(

Please put an update on here though if they do fit cos I'm always keeping my eye out for a bargain so if I see some that crop up at least I'll know I can go for them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts