Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I see in the screen menu I can activate the cars Wi-Fi if I wish.

Does that mean it's free to me or does it use my mobile phones allowance?

Do you all turn your car Wi-Fi on and connect to it or is it best left in off mode.

If you have it on, is it a good signal etc

·
Registered
495 Posts
I see in the screen menu I can activate the cars Wi-Fi if I wish.

Does that mean it's free to me or does it use my mobile phones allowance?

Do you all turn your car Wi-Fi on and connect to it or is it best left in off mode.

If you have it on, is it a good signal etc
I tried this the other day and left the wi-fi on , it connected to my home hub as the wall beside the car is the room where the hub is ..

·
Registered
135 Posts
Turning on wifi simply enables you to connect to an Internet enabled wifi connection such as your home or the hotspot on your phone if you enable it and the use your mobile data service.

Personally speaking I don't see what it really provides as a feature unless it will in the future provide some sort of updates......

Cheers

Martin

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Turning on wifi simply enables you to connect to an Internet enabled wifi connection such as your home or the hotspot on your phone if you enable it and the use your mobile data service.

Personally speaking I don't see what it really provides as a feature unless it will in the future provide some sort of updates......

Cheers

Martin
I agree.
I've been hoping the some manufacturer would do this for some time now, the only trouble is that you have to run the engine to avoid the battery going flat.
I think though Peugeot's intention is to enable it to login to your phone's hotspot rather than downloads. I expect the dealers will be enthusiastic about YOU doing updates.:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts