Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
2,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I log on about three times through the day briefly, but a good hour or two most nights to do the background business.

When I do I see a lot of the regular members online and posting across the whole Forum.

It may seem odd, but it confirms to me that this site just isn't a car forum, but a community where we all share a common interest, and enjoy the experience of the Forum.

I joined just to see what people were saying about the new 3008 SUV, but now enjoy many friendships with members who I really enjoy reading their posts and interaction.

So come on guys, why are you logging in every day?

Paul

·
2,249 Posts
Hi....well I joined at first for some technical help with my 407 that helped me cure a fault...I continued to 'log on' and read the posts to learn more about regular issues with various models..and dont they keep cropping up..now as a 'mod' I like to help with 'correcting posts' in the wrong section and other 'mod' duties' that I like doing..so I'm on here very often and enjoy it....

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
I similarly joined for help with a 307 all those years ago.
Over the years I have had loads of help from members here, and been able to help others who have had problems.

I actually enjoy working out solutions to problems, when I can understand them.

I log in most days just to see if there is anything of interest and if there is any way I might help someone.

·
5,618 Posts
Same for me I needed some advice on my 307 when i got it and joined up, been here since as i like to provide help to people so they can fix their cars like i was helped in the early days

·
5,011 Posts
i joined as i was on a couple of other forums and wanted to share my experiences of the 407, been here ever since. And its the only actual forum for Peugeot i use these days.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Why am i here !
Being retired but still very active at 70 years old and still do all my own servicing and repairs , i often just come on without logging in and look at the new posts, if there is anything i can helpout with i then log in and give suggestions or advice , i do enjoy reading some of the posts with the interaction between members and the information that members have gotten over the years of being pug owners is invaluble tricks that we all learn over the years often help folks whom may not be so experienced with their vehicles so not only is this forum a place to post your problems but the advice that is given is always free and from folks whom may have had years of experience with pugs which not main dealer could ever match!

I am here because i enjoy being here ( simples!):lol:

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Why am i here !
Being retired but still very active at 70 years old and still do all my own servicing and repairs , i often just come on without logging in and look at the new posts, if there is anything i can helpout with i then log in and give suggestions or advice , i do enjoy reading some of the posts with the interaction between members and the information that members have gotten over the years of being pug owners is invaluble tricks that we all learn over the years often help folks whom may not be so experienced with their vehicles so not only is this forum a place to post your problems but the advice that is given is always free and from folks whom may have had years of experience with pugs which not main dealer could ever match!

I am here because i enjoy being here ( simples!):lol:
What he said only I'm a year older!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Have just bought a 206 1.4 sw hdi on a 53 plate and may need some advice from time to time. Also, it's really good being part of an online likeminded community.

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
I started here way back because I needed help. But over the years I think I have been able to help others too.

So mostly I log on to see what topics I might help with and to look for pointers on issues I might be having.

All these forums should be give and take. In that respect this is one of the better ones.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
I started here way back because I needed help. But over the years I think I have been able to help others too.

So mostly I log on to see what topics I might help with and to look for pointers on issues I might be having.

All these forums should be give and take. In that respect this is one of the better ones.
You said it all there Brian, exactly the same for me. I have gained much knowledge from these forums and hopefully have helped others along the way :thumb:

·
Registered
881 Posts
I`ve been posting on here for over for over seven years,mainly to offer technical advice as well as general discussions concerning Peugeot`s.
I`ve been involved with Peugeot`s since 1970,now retired, so topics on old models suit me more.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts