Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it when the Mrs buys those bloody packs of six jam doughnuts i have to eat them all , its as if as soon as i walk away theres a wee voice in my head "eat me eat me ",
damn it i`m going for another :hungry:

·
Registered
821 Posts
Better eat them then, they will get stale by the morning, and you will have to throw them out. Why waste, eat them! EAT EAT! :D

J

·
0 Posts
How much noise can you make eating doughnuts to make her come back down :D

·
Registered
821 Posts
i have a weak spot for chocolate filled ones, or anything with liquidy chocolate. so i actually avoid to buy such things.

but one thing i really cannot resist... gummy bears. the company i used to work for is located in prague, and so i worked from home for few months, and then from office for other few months a year, so the last time i was there, i stayed to work late, and got me a 1kg gummy bears pack, so i kept eating them one by one late into the night. by 7pm, i finished the whole bloody pack, well, and lets just say that sugar rush almost left me dead. :D and those things are almost 99% pure sugar. :D

on the other side, i made the lava cakes the other day. :) i get very bored at home while gf is at work. who says working from home isnt fun?? :D

Attachments

R

·
0 Posts
my weakness is Viennese Whirls..once opened i eat the lot wife goes ape shit at me lol

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
i have a weak spot for chocolate filled ones, or anything with liquidy chocolate. so i actually avoid to buy such things.

but one thing i really cannot resist... gummy bears. the company i used to work for is located in prague, and so i worked from home for few months, and then from office for other few months a year, so the last time i was there, i stayed to work late, and got me a 1kg gummy bears pack, so i kept eating them one by one late into the night. by 7pm, i finished the whole bloody pack, well, and lets just say that sugar rush almost left me dead. :D and those things are almost 99% pure sugar.

on the other side, i made the lava cakes the other day. :) i get very bored at home while gf is at work. who says working from home isnt fun?? :D
I am going to Prague in a couple of weeks and trust me it won't be gummy bears I'll be sick from;)

·
Registered
821 Posts
I am going to Prague in a couple of weeks and trust me it won't be gummy bears I'll be sick from;)
The other thing they usualy didnt let me consume at work. :D But shite, their absinthe is awesome. and becherovka, must try. its somewhat of an aquired taste, goes nice with redbull.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts