Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the throttle pedal has a frame underneath to stop the pedal going all the way to the floor and when i check the throttle open under the bonnet its moving half way, so my question is have peugeot done this for a reason or has the previous owner had this fitted for some reason.. bit baffled on this because the car would pick up a lot faster if we just chopped the frame off the pedal....Justin

·
Registered
862 Posts
ace2000 said:
the throttle pedal has a frame underneath to stop the pedal going all the way to the floor and when i check the throttle open under the bonnet its moving half way, so my question is have peugeot done this for a reason or has the previous owner had this fitted for some reason.. bit baffled on this because the car would pick up a lot faster if we just chopped the frame off the pedal....Justin
New one to me,johnc would be the man for this one.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Bar On Accelerator Pedel

I too have got that bad on my peddle. soo im persuming its a standard fitting? im not sure if we could just saw them off? its certainlly tempting. have you heard anything else on this ? please let me know! kindest regards, Ben

1 - 3 of 3 Posts