Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
spending an absolute crazy amount of money on a car in terms of performance when you can spend less than a grand for a bike that'll leave it standing on the 1/4 mile /top end , not knocking all the car / boy racers etc just wondered as the healthiest thing i've had is a gsx1260 that chucked out 160bhp atrw going from 70mph to 150mph was lets shall we say not slow , so what you had ?

·
5,630 Posts
Do not know the BHP's etc but had my eyes out on stalks and a bit of a bum clench trying out my mates two bikes *cough* on private roads of course. He is speed freak and has a Hayabusa and VTR1000SP2 :) :D

G

·
0 Posts
I like to make my cars a bit more 'spirited' than standard, but only by tweaks and adjustments as oppose to massive changes - I guess spending £150 or so is okay..

I don't own a motorbike - I would like to but as I drive a lorry 35,000 miles a year I see lots of accidents. Granted they are normally caused by the car drivers - the bikers know what they are doing - so I have to settle for my 406 instaed, which is fast compared to an automatic 26 tonne lorry.....:D

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my mountain bikes fast compared to a 26 ton wagon :lol: although some of the truck racing i watch is pretty rapid to say the least , those blokes are mental

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
spending an absolute crazy amount of money on a car in terms of performance when you can spend less than a grand for a bike that'll leave it standing on the 1/4 mile /top end , not knocking all the car / boy racers etc just wondered as the healthiest thing i've had is a gsx1260 that chucked out 160bhp atrw going from 70mph to 150mph was lets shall we say not slow , so what you had ?
or just buy a car with more power from the start and be fully insured not having to tell your insurance of the changes

1 - 9 of 9 Posts