Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For some reason I've always hankered for a blue car but have always been diverted by just about every 'normal' colour.

Am I missing something?.

· Registered
765 Posts
I'm not convinced mine will ever come, but if it does it is meant to be blue.

Have previously quite liked the look of the 308 in the magnetic blue so thought i'd try it for the 3008. The red is nice but I think it looks better if the grill is black with black wheels like the 2008 GT-Line.

· Registered
276 Posts
I quite like the blue color, but the roof doesn`t stand out enough for me. If i were going for blue i would spec it with a blue roof as well rather than the black and with the silver roof bars it would look very elegant.

· Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im getting blue :) there is just something about it that i like. i didnt want black because i like the contrast with the roof. White can just be a pain. although it does look really nice, i have never been a fan of red cars. and nothing really jumped out at me like the blue

what does your car say about you ha

What does your car color say about you? - TODAY.com
I've done a bit of psychoanalysis of myself and can only put my failure to having seen so many old battered, rundown blue BMs.
Perhaps I need a shrink.

· Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I quite like the blue color, but the roof doesn`t stand out enough for me. If i were going for blue i would spec it with a blue roof as well rather than the black and with the silver roof bars it would look very elegant.
From a practical perspective, a hot sunny country isn't a great place for black roofs to start with.
I remember Minis with white roofs, why isn't that possible then?.
Blue would look good with a white roof AFAIC.

· Registered
544 Posts
I really like the blue and it would have been a serious contender except my current car is blue, a very similar colour to the Magnetic blue tbh.

I've just checked the link that Karl put on and, funnily enough,they hadn't mentioned Sunset Copper:p , so I decided that I'm the personality of the Orange, with a bit of Brown and Gold thrown in.... near enough methinks!

· Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I really like the blue and it would have been a serious contender except my current car is blue, a very similar colour to the Magnetic blue tbh.

I've just checked the link that Karl put on and, funnily enough,they hadn't mentioned Sunset Copper:p , so I decided that I'm the personality of the Orange, with a bit of Brown and Gold thrown in.... near enough methinks!
I like ALL the colours which makes choosing one tantalisingly difficult.

· Registered
765 Posts
My current car DS5 Has a full glass roof, ie the panel front to back is just a big glass sheet, and then the holes for the 3 indvidual blinds are just cut out of the metal underneath. Thing is, I never really notice that it has an all black roof.
Funny how when you are used to things, you just don't see them anymore.

· Registered
765 Posts
My current car DS5 Has a full glass roof, ie the panel front to back is just a big glass sheet, and then the holes for the 3 indvidual blinds are just cut out of the metal underneath. Thing is, I never really notice that it has an all black roof.
Funny how when you are used to things, you just don't see them anymore.

· Registered
276 Posts
Initially I wanted Blue but the wife talked me out of it. They had a black one in the showroom when ordering so that's what we opted for. When I picked ours up yesterday they had a Red one in the showroom and when looking at the black and red together I would have had either so I'm happy with black.

I did see a Blue one on the road a while back and I'm glad we didn't go for that colour.

· Registered
6 Posts
Blue is the best with white interior. I wanted copper originally, but after seeing it in person, I went for blue. The copper colour looks much different in real than in commercials. Also blue goes good with my watches....

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

· Registered
683 Posts
I'm singing "Blue is the colour football is the game" ok I'll stop rofl Does look good in blue I like the white interior brightens it up no end I bet, going to be a bugger to keep clean though isn't it.

· Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'd like the option of a white roof with the blue.
I prefer the lighter interior of the Allure also .......I just wish the 1.6D was coming out here.

· Registered
544 Posts
I'm singing "Blue is the colour football is the game" ok I'll stop rofl Does look good in blue I like the white interior brightens it up no end I bet, going to be a bugger to keep clean though isn't it.
Do you have to, Fontie? My son is a staunch Chelsea FC fan and has that song as his ringtone- drives me insane!

I really like the blue but not sure about having to keep that light upholstery clean!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.