Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know the answer? I can't see Peugeot being involved, since they can't even issue comprehensible instructions for activating Tom Tom, so I wondered whether it was one of the big vehicle electronics companies. I'm hoping it's not some third world offshoot of Amstrad, or the Cheapocrapo Electronics Corporation in downtown Beijing

· Registered
1,243 Posts
Anybody know the answer? I can't see Peugeot being involved, since they can't even issue comprehensible instructions for activating Tom Tom, so I wondered whether it was one of the big vehicle electronics companies. I'm hoping it's not some third world offshoot of Amstrad, or the Cheapocrapo Electronics Corporation in downtown Beijing
Blame the dealerships who put profit ahead of every aspect of service.
It's apparently acceptable amongst the motoring journalists to have a go at the F.r.e.n.c.h rather than the Germans who think endurance testing should be left to the mere mug hoi pollo.

· Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Michael, I agree with you on Jaguar. I purchased an ex-demo XJ three years ago, an absolutely fabulous looking car inside and out, but with the worst infotainment system imaginable. The screen was unresponsive, slow, and the layout awful. The virtual instruments failed twice, and aside from that the car was very unreliable, and put me off the brand for life.

· Registered
160 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.